Search This Blog

Monday, May 24, 2010

Corruption of world governments

The face of corruption spreads unchecked across our world. I for one believe that self serving individuals are the root of that evil.

I as an American have always had a great sense of pride in my country, and the ideals I was taught that it stood for. I have always had a vision of the US as bastion of light for the oppressed masses, a home for the unwanted and the politically persecuted. In school I was taught of our fundamental freedoms as Americans and how my forefathers paid for those freedoms at the highest cost. By blood oath of my forefathers I have been granted freedom, and in this spirit I choose to serve my nation through its military. I only served four years, however the oath that I swore then stands as true today as the day that I gave my word bond. I swore an oath to defend my nation "from all enemies foreign and domestic", and this is something I will pursue into the breath leaves my body.

As I walk through this waking dream that I call life I continue to experience. What I have found is in fact the greatest threat to my childhood vision of America does not reside from without, but from within. Corruption and secrecy have reached all levels of my government, and yet the majority populace rest in ignorant complacency.

Our thoughts have been manipulated by the information we receive, therefore rational decisions cannot be easily made. We have not been manipulated by force, but by intellect. Therefore it must be the intellect that restores justice to humanity.

Fear and passion are the driving forces of all decision so we must use these as levers against the evil. An Idea in order to be accepted by the masses must by its very nature be simple.

Corruption is a simple term, that very few can take side with. Man is essentially good, and this is the basis for our moral fortitude. For without a strong moral base we are little more than sophisticated animals. Integrity and the ability to trust is paramount, and few rational people will tolerate a "sellout" or someone whom works against them.

The best way to prevent corruption is to instill fear. If one fears a thing it becomes difficult to surpass. Corruption fears the loss of power, and the loss of power alone. Therefore it is that fear we must put into those that would allow themselves to be corrupted. How you may ask? Simply remove their citizenship. I suspect an individual would greatly fear being thrown from the bodice of America. Where would they go, and who would accept them?

By supporting the following US constitutional amendment we can create a transparent government in America. Corrupt legislators do not have the power to halt an Amendment that is supported by the majority of the States. A simple majority vote by the American people would cause an effect that has never been seen before in all of recorded human history. The establishment of an incorruptible government.


"If any citizen of the United States shall accept, claim, receive, or retain any title of nobility or honour, or accept and retain any present, pension, office, or emolument of any kind whatever, from any emperor, king, prince, foreign power, or secret society, such person shall cease to be a citizen of the United States, and shall be incapable of holding any office of trust or profit under them, or either of them."

This is a piece of legislation that needs many voices if it is to be heard by all, please distribute it freely. The tona2009 is a modification of the original TONA of the early 1800's. The exclusion of congressional oversight and the addition of the term "secret society" are the only modifications.

The original TONA some argue was one of the catalysts for the American war of 1812. Indeed there is substantial evidence that TONA was actually signed into Constitutional law as the original 13th Amendment. Whether or not the sacking of American public records by the British was the cause for this documents sudden disappearance for nearly 200 years we may never know. What we do now is this, what was good then still remains good today. People then as now dislike corruption and backstabbing, so it should be an easy sell.

Thank you for your time, I hope you too will support TONA2009.
http://www.petitiononline.com/tona2009/petition.html
http://www.rallycongress.com/tona2009/1357
http://criminaljustice.change.org/petitions/view/titles_of_nobility_amendment






The world is changing, it is our duty to set its path.

No comments:

Post a Comment